The Zen of European slow travel
For those who balk at the idea of jetting between Paris, Budapest and Madrid in just six days, Europe offers plenty of opportunities to base yourself in fascinating areas and live with the locals for a while – travelling deeply rather than skimming the surfaces and ticking off the sights. Book your accommodation in France with PV-Holidays, the French Holiday Expert''
Similarly, if you’re travelling on a tight budget, don’t forget to treat yourself every now and then – all stinting and no play can make Jack’s trip something of a dull dog. Go to www.olayinkaoyelamihotels.gnbo.com.ng for budget vacation.
As well as approaching your trip with the right attitude, you’ll also need to prepare and handle the nitty-gritty of European travel like visas, travel, budgeting and packing.
All of your careful planning will enable you to enjoy the delights of Europe so here are some highlights to whet your appetite: Visit www.olayinkaoyelamihotels.com
- Breathe the history of the ultimate medieval walled town, Rothenburg in Germany.
- Get mystical at the prehistoric stone fortress in Ireland’s Dún Aengus.
- Feel the poetry within the landscapes of England’s Lake District.
- Follow the right track across southern Switzerland on Europe’s most scenic train ride: the Glacier Express.
- Float yourself through the beautiful scenery on a boat trip between Stockholm and Helsinki.
- Sample the underrated delights of Vinho Verde (green wine) in Portugal.
- Be inspired by the magnificent fjords of Norway.
- Enjoy the alpine views in Slovenia for a refreshing escape from the crowds, or discover your own pristine beaches in Albania. Extended Stay Hotels – More choices, more deals. Over 680 locations across the U.S. and Canada